Sunday, July 7, 2013

Woddylan's Journal: Post 1 - Life As An Actor

Note: This is a new sub-series of my of "Woddylan's Club Penguin Stories" where I talk about things I do in Club Penguin, but as if I actually am a penguin living on Club Penguin Island. Anything in parentheses means it's not actually in the journal, it's just extra information.
July 7th, 2013
11:10 AM 
I just woke up early. There seems to be a young director on CPSquawk (Instead of CP Tweet or CP Twitter) squawking (parody of tweeting) on the internet that he needs actors for his play, "Underwater Adventure"! I'm a big fan of the movie for it, and I have acted just a little bit before. Do you think he'll let me? I don't have too much experience. It turns out he actually NEEDED me! I got the part of "Wise Fish", my second favorite character from the film (my first favorite is Daisy)! 10 minutes later... I did a really good job, at least in my opinion, but then some random penguins came barging in right before it was about to be finished, so we had to take a short break, and luckily when we came back, they were gone. We started to film again, and everything went correctly. I was invited to be in another play too! I guess this is a good start to my penguin acting career, if that's what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment