Monday, July 8, 2013

My Club Penguin Theories - Post #1 - Herbert Statue

Hello there penguin pals! I've been publishing TONS of posts around these days, while we are waiting for updates or sneak peeks. This is a new series I am doing called, "My Club Penguin Theories", where I post about what I think might happen.



This time, I am doing my theory on the Herbert Statue that can be found in the Mine Shack area. It's been there since June of 2010. Another penguin blogger, Cena12121, had a reason of why it was there, and it was something relating to the DS game, "Herbert's Revenge". Now he may be right, but might not be. I don't believe that there was anything PSA/EPF related going on during that time. It's also covered in vines. It's also wearing some sort of strange necklace. Huh. But time to get to the next part. As you probably heard, the Mine Shack is doing a remodel, and Club Penguin is adding a "Club Penguin University" room, or something like that. Well, most of us know that Herbert is coming to Club Penguin for the Star Wars Takeover, as Darth Herbert. The Community Tree is being removed, but what most people don't notice, is that so is the Herbert statue. Is this because Herbert is coming? Will it ever return? This is hard. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Signed,

1 comment:

  1. I know the reason the statue was there in the first place is because we had to drop it on top of a geyser so the Island wouldn't sink. Luckily we saved Club Penguin from being Club Fishy, but Herbert wasn't too happy he couldn't finish his statue. While I know where it came from, I have no idea what the plans for it in the future are. Herbert wouldn't let us just get rid of it, would he? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete