Thursday, July 11, 2013

Woddylan's Journal: Post 3 - Meeting Rookie

Note that the "Club Penguin Mascots" magazine isn't actually in the game, I just made it up to go with the story.
July 11, 2013
8:00 AM

I just read the lastest issue of Club Penguin Mascots (a magazine in CP) that Rookie would visit. I wonder why. I need some coins, I think I'll go Cart Surfing. It's such a long walk there.

25 minutes later...

I'm coming close to the Mine Shack area. Let's head in. Oh, that's why he's coming! To celebrate the grand opening of CPU (Club Penguin University)! I brought my magazine with me, and it turns out he is going to be right here with ME! This will be so exciting! I wonder why he out of all the famous penguins is coming though, because he is the dumbest one. Why not Aunt Arctic? It's almost time for him to come! Now he's here! He is going into CPU. Better run in quick before it get's too crowded! Oh good, I got in on time. It's cool seeing this university, where I'll go when I grow up! Right now I'm pretending to be a cafeteria worker, LOL! 
I want to have some more fun without having to write everything down, so bye for now journal!

Signed,


No comments:

Post a Comment