Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Woddylan's Journal: Post 2 - Mountain Monday

Before you read, note that in this story, "CPSquawk" is a parody of "Twitter". And "squawking" is a parody of "tweeting".
July 8, 2013
4:45 PM
It looks like one of my best friends, Mountain (Mountain717), has decided to have a meetup called, "Mountain Monday". He just squawked the time, and I'm going. It's kind of a long walk to get to the coffee shop from my cottage, but I'm finally here. It turns out my friend Zowey (Zowey30000) is here too! The three of us have decided to take a picture of us typing on our computers and smiling! By the time your reading this, you probably see the picture taped up above this. We are having such a good time! Zowey just asked Mountain if we can go to her igloo, so we walked there. Man, was that far away. Oh look, my friend Ice (Icequix) showed up! This is very exciting. I asked if we could go to my igloo, and Mountain was fine with that. So we are going to my igloo. We are going to do more stuff, but I want to have some fun and not just be carrying my journal around, writing in the middle of fun things. I don't want to be inter-tubing down Ski Hill writing down things with my pen!

Signed,


No comments:

Post a Comment