Thursday, July 11, 2013

2 in 1 Post! My Thoughts: Puffle Digging, and Star Wars Ships!

Hello there, guys! It's me Woddylan! Today I'm back with another kind of post I've never done before, a 2 in 1 post! Here are the two topics:

  • My Thoughts: Puffle Digging
  • Star Wars Ships
Let's do the My Thoughts: Puffle Digging one first. Note that I forgot to take pictures, I am sorry about that.

So, as you probably know, Puffle Digging is out now. In my opinion, it's pretty cool, but there are some people who don't like it because it gives "rare" items. Here is what I got so far from it:
  • Red Lava Lamp
  • Black Puffle Poster
  • Red Puffle Poster
  • Treasure Chest
  • Mexican Vase
  • Black Pirate Cap Thingy
  • Umbrella Hat

There was only two things in there I didn't already have - the Mexican Vase and the Treasure Chest. Those do look like some pretty cool items! This is a great feature. Even though it gives you "rare" items, Club Penguin balanced it out because it is quite hard to actually find items. Tell us YOUR thoughts in the comments down below!

Now, to the second part of the post. This will be very short.

If you look out from the Beacon telescope, you will see the Death Star and some other ships for the new Star Wars Takeover. You can also see them in the sky in rooms such as the Beach and Town.
When you look at it from the beacon, there is a red flashing light, which looks a lot like the one from Rockhopper's Quest..

Let us know if you liked this post or not and why in the comment section below!

Signed,


No comments:

Post a Comment