Monday, July 8, 2013

My Thoughts: Club Penguin Cheats Blogs

Hello there, penguin pals! It's me, Woddylan, back for another My Thoughts post! Before we begin, I would like to mention that from now on on these My Thoughts posts, YOU get to decide what the topic is! Leave it in the comments below! Whichever gets the most comments will be chosen! If there is just one comment with one topic, that's going to be the topic! If there are no comments, I will choose the topic myself. Also, this My Thoughts post sadly will not have any pictures.

Well, well, well, we all now that there are like hundreds of Club Penguin Cheats blogs. Well, that makes it so it's not very unique. You go to tons of different Club Penguin sites to see what's different between them, and there isn't anything except maybe the graphics! I have to admit, they do have stuff that is very helpful, but there should be some more creative blogs out there! Like my blog, The CP Igloo Reviewer, I don't post cheats there, I post igloo reviews, and other igloo related stuff! Don't you get bored, seeing all different sites with all the same stuff? By writing this post I don't mean to sound offensive to those Club Penguin Cheats blog owners, I'm just stating my opinion. The community of Club Penguin blogs needs to have blogs that are totally different from each other! Also, sometimes they spoil things that were/are to happen along with Club Penguin's weekly updates! I know this blog is a cheats blog, but I joined this for two reasons. 1: 3 of my best (online) friends were on it. And 2: I want this blog to not just be cheats. I post reviews of things, my opinions, and write stories on this blog all related to Club Penguin. Can't more CP blogs be like that? I just don't understand it.

What did you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Signed,



No comments:

Post a Comment