Saturday, July 6, 2013

Great Friends: Ocean6100 - Post 1

Hello there, penguins! I'm going to be doing another series of mine. This time it's called "Great Friends". Here I will talk about different friends of mine in the Club Penguin online community.

Hey there! It's Woddylan, back with this new series! You can find the information above. Today's "Great Friends" edition will feature a penguin named Ocean6100! He is a very generous person. He makes graphics for me, and doesn't even ask for a code (even though I gave him one). He is very friendly to me and to others. He is always very helpful, too! I've known him for a while now, and he is a really great person to know. Check his blog out (on the team page) later! It rocks!


Do you think that was a good first edition? Let me know in the comments below!

Signed,


No comments:

Post a Comment