Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Thoughts: Club Penguin Star Wars Takeover Official Trailer


Hi there! Above this text you can see the trailer for Club Penguin's new Star Wars Takeover Trailer. Today I am going to be doing another "My Thoughts" post. First of all, I really love the animation in it. It's a different style, yet very cool. Cadence looked like she was playing Princess Leia, which doesn't really fit her style, I think there should be a separate Princess Leia penguin, maybe even a new mascot for her. I love that they made Darth Vader be Darth Herbert. I can't wait to see how this plays out. It looks like there will be tons of new items coming out, which looks awesome! I can't wait to get a lightsaber and defeat the stormtroopers! Which side are you on? Let me know in the comments below!

Signed, Woddylan

1 comment:

  1. I personally can't wait for this party; I think it'll be one of (of not THE) best party in a long time. Thanks for posting another one of your signature posts, Woddylan! :D

    ReplyDelete