Thursday, January 16, 2014

Imagineers Updates #1 - Apologizing, New Story

Hello everyone! I am Woddylan, but you can call me Dylan. You might not even know me anymore considering I haven't been posting lately. My Twitter is @LittleHobbitBoy, and my blog is shut down. I am an Co-Owner of this blog.

   I am here today for apologize for not posting lately. I've been very busy with another game project, but I will try to continue to post as often as possible. To start, every Thursday a new "Imagineers Updates" post will come, to keep you updated on the latest things Club Penguin Imagineers related. Let's announce a few things

  • The Imagineers have been planning to start filming long-awaited new CP Imagineers Show this weekend.
  • Dylan (Woddylan) has been planning to write a HUGE Club Penguin story, and possibly thinking of continuing the, "Woddylan's Diary" series.
That's all for today. Next time there will be more, since this is only our first one in the series.

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment