Thursday, March 6, 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Daffo Doodles - Super Daffo!

Here's a message from Daffodaily5:
Hiya!
Thank you so much for sending in all your AMAZING Daffo Doodles! You guys are so creative; it sure is fun to see myself as a superhero penguin with powers! I couldn’t possibly pick a favourite because they are all SO brill, but here are a few I thought you might like:
   
I need lots of ideas for upcoming themes for Daffo Doodles so please write your suggestions in the comments below. I had a chat with The UK Team and we think the next theme should be…
DAFFO IN SPACE! (It doesn’t have to be just me; you could draw your penguin too!) You can upload your masterpieces hereDon't forget to include "Daffo Doodles" in the picture and file name! 
Byeee!
-Club Penguin Team
Thanks Saraapril

No comments:

Post a Comment