Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Thoughts: Dino Puffles & Igloo Backyards

Hey there, penguins! Woddylan here with a brand new post of My Thoughts! If you don't know what My Thoughts is, it's where I choose a new, trending topic in Club Penguin that I think would be interesting to share my thoughts on.

Today I'm going to be discussing Dino Puffles and Igloo Backyards. Let's begin with Dino Puffles.
Dino Puffles were released last Thursday, along with the second Prehistoric Party. Every day or two you can get a new Dino Puffle. When you get a Dino Puffle, their eggs have to be hatched first. There is a very unique way to do this. This is not a walkthrough, but you bring the Dino Puffle egg to the Volcano (an awesome new selection of rooms for the Prehistoric Party) and put the egg on the hottest rock 3 times. Each time will put a crack in it. On the third crack, you get your Dino Puffle! It's a very unique process and I like it a lot. The graphics of the Dino Puffles are amazing = Each one is very unique. Dino Puffles can also dig up Prehistoric themed things, which is a very nice touch. I've gotten a few furniture items as well as some clothing items such as the Archaeologist Outfit. There's really nothing not to love about these new prehistoric Puffles. They even have their own Puffle Digging animation!

Now let's discuss Igloo Backyards.
Igloo Backyards - they are a great new feature. You can now store up to 40 puffles. There is a ? button, so if you don't know what it is, it will tell you. The backyard is realistic in the way that they have the same background as your igloo. When your puffles are in the backyard, their status always stays the same. That's a nice feature right there. There's really nothing more to say - January has been a great month for Club Penguin.

What do you think I should discuss next?
-Woddylan
Club Penguin Imagineers Co-Owner





No comments:

Post a Comment