Monday, December 16, 2013

Daffo's App Tips: Smoothie Smash!

Here's a message from Daffodaily5:
Hiya!
How fab is the new Club Penguin app update? Smoothie Smash is one of my fave games so it’s brill I can now play it on iPad! I’ve been playing all day and thought I’d share my tips with you:
  • There aren’t any obstacles like anvils on the iPad game – it’s all about the score!
  • Sparkling fruit are the ones that are needed for the current smoothie. Each time you smash a sparkling fruit you get a score multiplier - X10 is the maximum. See how long you can keep it there!
  • Sometimes it’s better not to smash – see if you can work out when it’s better for you to bounce slowly!
  • Always try and get the Bonus Time and Golden Apple power-ups, they’ll really boost your score!
  • Collect 5 Golden Apples and your screen will be flooded with fruit, boosting your score!
Comment below with your scores! I’m sure you can beat mine as I’m not that great at it, but it’s ok because I still play looooads!
I’ll do another post soon with some useful app tips.
The Club Penguin app for iPad is really fun! If you have an iPad, be sure to try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment