Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Woddylan's Journal: Post 4 - Goodbye Puffles

Note: The "Plaza Puffle Vet" is not an actual place in Club Penguin, it was just made up for the story. Nor is "PenguinRover" an actual car in Club Penguin.

I just checked my mailbox about 15 minutes ago, and I realized that one of my puffles, a Rainbow one named Skittle, had flown off into a rainbow, his natural habitat. I got kind of sad, but I also got in the mail from the Plaza Puffle Vet, that my other two puffles, Crystal Kate and Roy G Biv needed to be fed or treated better than they currently are. I'm just starting to realize now that I can't take care of all these puffles. Their veterinary bills are costing me too much coins, so I think I'll have to send them back out to their natural living environment. This is going to be hard, so I might as well get it over with. I can't write about this much longer, it's too emotional.

2 hours later...

Alright. I just sent them out. Goodbye my puffles.
But now, I feel kind of lonely without any puffles in my igloo. I think I'll get a new puffle. I'll ride my brand new PenguinRover car to the Pet Shop. 

10 minutes later...

We're here. Let's take the Puffle Quiz. Hmm... so much questions. There. Hmm, a purple puffle seems right for me. I think I'll name it Bella, because I have a sister named Bella who has the same personality as the purple Puffle, and does the same things. Let me fill out this adoption paperwork...

5 minutes later...

Now I have my new puffle, Bella! Yay!

Signed,


4 comments:

  1. Great story, Dylan. :) I wish you luck in taking care of Bella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude! Its me Gammak I gotta say nice job with this site and stuff! Keep up the good work and stuff.
    -Gammak
    PS: I totally forgot my login

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude I can't believe you remember me!!!! You should get a Twitter so we can contact each other!

      Delete
    2. Of course I remember you man! and I don't really like Twitter sorry..
      -Gammak

      Delete