Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guest Blog from Ross Lynch!

Hey guys!
Bobby 123 Ab here!
today the club penguin team was joined by a special guest! ROSS LYNCH! lets go ahead and check it out!

Hey Everyone... Ross Lynch here! Some of you may have seen me as Brady in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Teen Beach Movie.
Just wanted to let you all know how stoked I am to be a part of the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. Having played Club Penguin when I was younger, I never would have thought my character from the movie would end up being a mascot in one of the parties!
The party looks pretty epic so stay tuned for more party updates and mascot meet up times from Polo Field.
Later guys!
-Ross

                                                           follow me on twitter!
                                                               @bobby123ab

No comments:

Post a Comment