Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013 Catch-up post

Recently Club Penguin was in a time of trouble, and I didn't post about it, but I am now that I have the time to do so. In case you didn't hear, Club Penguin was down for around 24 hours yesterday, and I'm not sure exactly why. There's lots of rumors about attacks, but so far nothing's been confirmed.

As of four minutes prior to writing this, it's been fixed. Spike Hike has not explained why it was down, but it's back, so if that's explained, I'll update this post.

Also, some of the Club Penguin Team even followed and @'d some people during the time Club Penguin was down, but now that everything is back up, they're starting to unfollow.

I hope this doesn't happen again, as Club Penguin being down is a bit disturbing.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment