Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Woddylan's Club Penguin Stories: The Last Survivor II - An Unexpected Visitor

This story is a sequel is to my story I posted recently on here, so this story will make no sense unless you read that one by clicking here :) Also, this sequel has no words, just because I am busy around this time :)

Woddylan was just sitting there, on his sofa, scared to death. He knew and had proof that he really was the last person to stay living. He had tons of thoughts in his mind. Woddylan had to do something though, the door was almost broken. He kept thinking, when suddenly the door came down! Behind it was a huge evil-looking monster, one that looked like it was from another universe. Although, Woddylan didn't know the fact that the monster was man-made. He kept thinking, when the monster said, "Hello. I am the Monster of the Living. My master was Herbert, but he got flooded away in his own storm. He created me as a backup, if this thing happened. My master was prepared for the apocalypse." And so Woddylan asked a few obvious questions - "Are you here to kill me? How did you stay alive? Do you like cheese? What is your name?" And then the monster said "I don't know what this 'cheese' you speak of is. How about we eat some together while I answer your other questions." So Woddylan got some cheese and some cookies and milk, and they sat down together in the cozy little cottage. They had a nice conversation.

       "My name is DeathBot. I survived, because Herbert put me in a far away island, and set up some mechanics that would teleport me to the island after the storm and destruction. I was created to kill every last one of you, but since Herbert is gone, I am not listening to him. I am re-naming myself FriendBot. I will help you with all your adventures, and WOW - this cheese tastes amazing!!"

        "Well, it's very good that you are turning away from the dark side, now that you are good, we can be friends! You can even move in with me!"

And they lived happily ever after... until the next month...

3 comments: