Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Thoughts: Club Penguin MU Takeover (and walkthrough)

Alright, alright. Let's do the walkthrough first. So, here is a shop, where you can buy items with your points (which I'll get on to later). There will be new items each week.
 Here is the stadium area of the campus which I believe you can get to from the Snow Forts.
 Here is the main campus, which can be found by walking to the archway on the left in the last room I showed you.
 Here is the dark and spooky Scaring Program room!
 Here is the Town, just another decorated room :)
 Here is the Coffee Shop, that looks very monstrous!
 Here is the Plaza. Ooh, that Puffle has fangs!!
 Oh yeah, this is the perfect hangout spot for all the cool kids. It was the Pizza Parlor, but now it's called , "The Growl"!
 Here is the Scare Games team selection. Everybody can get a free colored hat for whatever team they join. I chose to join team PNK.
 Here is what it looks like when you are in the Scare Games. You have to go over obstacles, and make sure that the mechanical penguin doesn't wake up. The bar below the penguin shows how long before they wake up, so be quick!!
 So, for doing that, you can earn points. The points can get you those items, or just save them up for your team! On July 6th we will figure out which team wins. So far OK is first, then ROR, then PNK, and last but not least, JOX. I wanted to help PNK first of all because pink is my favorite color, and second of all, they aren't doing so well, so I want to give them a hand :)
Above this text are six new emotes. That's a lot! If you use the emote with the scary face next to a penguin, it will get you a point!

Now, on to the "My Thoughts" part. This is a really cool party. I love the fact that there are 6 new emotes, as there are usually just 3. I love the way the Scare Games work, but there's just one thing with that. I've seen the movie, and I don't want to spoil anything, but that is not the only thing they do in the Scare Games, so they could have made it a little more like the movie. I also like the fact that you can switch teams at any time, if you decide another team looks better. I also love that the catalog items change each week, because if they didn't then it would be the same old party every single day, with no changes. There was actually one place I forgot to show you, which was the houses for the teams, but you can check that out for yourself :) I would give this party 4 and a half stars. Coming from me, that's VERY good. Now let's go and scare!
P.S. Me and Ocean6100 aren't just on our own teams, we are also on a team together called team Imagineers!

No comments:

Post a Comment