Friday, April 10, 2015

1,000 TWITTER FOLLOWERS!

          Hey everyone! Today I'm here to announce that we have reached ONE THOUSAND TWITTER FOLLOWERS! We'd like to thank you all so much! Along with this milestone, we have a few announcements.

  1. The 1,000 followers exclusive posters may take a while but we are getting them ready. This is because we need to get the poster paper, get the digitizations done, and get money to pay for the shipping costs. If you'd like to help out with the shipping, you can go to the Donate page, but don't feel like you have to.
  2. The Imagineer Movie Giveaway winners will hopefully receive their prizes soon. Ocean6100 is doing the best he can to get those ready to go, and they're almost done!
  3. Later today we will start following back our Twitter followers. Stay tuned!
  4. We have a big announcement that is hopefully coming later today!
  5. And finally, there just might be a 1,000 followers party coming up!!!
Yes, that's right. THE IMAGINEERS ARE BACK!!!

          So, thank you all so much once again. If you have any questions, leave us a comment. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cpimagineers
    It's me possum2001 ...
    First I would just like to personally congratulate each and very one of u 4 reaching 1000 followers!! That's just truly amazing!! I know that you guys have been very 'quiet' on the scene but deep down I know that u are still trying to contribute to the community in some way or the other ( b it on your own personal account or anywhere) I have also been recently inactive. My account @babybunbuncp was deactivated (?) and I am trying to get back to it ...
    Also I would like to thank Jordyp1 and Ocean6100 for sparking my love to this community.
    Go THE IMAGINEERS!!
    ~ Possum2001
    (Looking forward to the exclusive poster �� hope u still have my email somewhere ... ��)

    ReplyDelete