Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Thoughts/My CP Theories: Another Teen Beach Movie Takeover

Photo from the Club Penguin Wiki
Photo from the Disney Wiki

Hello everyone! It's me Dylan and I'm back for another My Thoughts post! This time though, it's also a My CP Theories post because in this post I will be talking about a theory and giving my thoughts on it. Let's start off with the theory: In late 2013, as you might recall, Club Penguin had a Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam in celebration of their (what was then) recent film, Teen Beach Movie. In my opinion it was a pretty good party, although the timing was a little off considering it's a summer movie and the party was in August. . .

          Anyway, as I said, it was a pretty good party. You could meet main characters McKenzie and Brady, the rooms had great decorations, there were great items. . . I could go on and on. Although some people didn't enjoy it for various reasons. Now, in April of 2014 a sequel to Teen Beach Movie (Teen Beach 2) was announced. The theory here is the idea that Club Penguin might do another takeover for it, like they did for Star Wars. There were two takeovers: The Star Wars Takeover and the Star Wars Rebels Takeover.

          Next, let's discuss what I think about this theory. In my opinion, this wouldn't be a good idea, but my reasons why I can only confirm when I see the film. My reasons are that all the rooms would be decorated the same, the characters you can meet would be the same, it would practically be a duplicate of the 2013 Summer Jam. Now you're probably wondering why I would think that since it's a different movie. Well, it's because (when you think about it) most Club Penguin parties/takeovers don't focus much on the storyline of the event. They focus on the items you can get, the quests you can go on, etc. I'm not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, but in this case that might make everything be the same as the 2013 Summer Jam. The reason I said I can only confirm this when I see the film is because the film might not take place in the same place, it might have different characters, I can't really know until I see it.

          Now for the question you've all been waiting for the answer to: Do I think there should be a Teen Beach 2 Club Penguin party? The answer is no. But if things are with different characters, there's a different setting, etc then yes, I think they should have another one. I just don't want a 2015 Summer Jam to be similar to the 2013 Summer Jam. Thank you all for reading, we'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section. I'd like to thank the Disney Wiki and the Club Penguin Wiki for providing pictures and information used in this post. Thanks again for reading, and we'll see you all next time!

Dylan/Woddylan
The Club Penguin Imagineers 

2 comments:

  1. That's very likely! Nice theory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the rooms would be different because Teen Beach 2 takes place in the Real World, not the movie world.

    ReplyDelete