Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Guess What's Coming In May?

Here's a message from Megg:
This is TOP SECRET!
I'm writing this blog post before anyone can catch me and stop me. I am going to tell you which party is coming in May!!
Are you ready?
Are you sure?!
Okay, here it goes!
APRIL FOOLS! You didn't think I'd give it away THAT easily did you?!  I just wanted to carry on the fun from our April Fool's day episode of The Spoiler Alert.   No hard feelings right? :D
What I WILL do though, is show you some concepts from the May Penguin Style catalog and see if you can guess which party is coming!
Leave your guesses in the comments below!
Waddle on, 
-Club Penguin Team
Haha, Megg's tricky. I wonder what the party will be in May? Maybe an Adventure Party? 

No comments:

Post a Comment