Friday, April 11, 2014

Club Penguin Blog: Field Friday! (now over)

Here's a message from Polo Field:
Hello penguins! It's Friday... time to party! 
I'll be logging on to the server Fjord at 1pm Penguin Standard Time today. We'll start at the Ski Lodge to play some games, send some postcards, and then we'll check out some igloos. Make sure you clear those inboxes!
Also, I'll keep updating this blog post as we move around the island.
UPDATE #1: I'm in the Lodge Attic right now trying to send as many postcards as possible!
UPDATE #2: I'm visiting Metalsilver1's igloo! It's an awesome stage!
UPDATE #3: I'm in an igloo... the penguin name starts with the letter "M". See if you can find me! :)
UPDATE #4: That's the end of Field Friday for this week! Thanks to everyone who logged on. I tried to send as many postcards as possible while I was on. Happy Friday, everyone!
Waddle on!
Your pal,
Polo
 More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment