Friday, March 21, 2014

My Thoughts: Muppets World Tour Party


     Hey guys, it's me Woddylan, but call me Dylan because nobody pronounces Woddylan right =P Alright, at this point you might not even know me, but yes, I am a qualified member of the Imagineers. I was the fourth member added to the team (if you count our founder who is no longer in the team). Anyways, I came up with a ton of scenes you see in the CP Imagineers Show, I started the @CPImagineers Twitter account (it was also my idea), as well as starting just about every series on this blog, including "My Thoughts", "Woddylan's Journal", "My CP Theories", and others. I started advertisements on the site and set up a ton of programs as well. Anyways, nobody needs to hear those full background stories. Today I'm continuing a series of mine called "My Thoughts" where I give my opinion about something happening or going on on the island of Club Penguin. Before we head off to that, there's one last thing. The reason I haven't posted for a long time is because I've had a deep interest in another game. I still love Club Penguin though, don't worry. Alright, sorry about that. Here we go!

     Today I will be writing my opinion on the Muppets World Tour party. This party is pretty cool, at least I believe. Here are some pictures of what's going on.


     Above you see only three of the things you can do at this awesome party. First of all, I think the idea of having each room get its own country theme is awesome. This helps celebrate many different cultures as well as have tons of fun in a Muppets themed event. Back to the photos, in the first photo it shows Kermit the Frog introducing you to the wonders of the party's events. I think this is a cool new thing Club Penguin is doing, with mascots introducing you when you log on during a party. It gives you a brief idea of what the party will be like, and what types of awesomeness you can expect. In this second photo, there is a fun little mission you can do, which takes place in the Clothes Shop, or the "Museum", whichever you prefer. Anyways, you can find various jewels in the room, and then meet with the one and only Constantine. He apparently has more plans, which will of course lead in to the movie, but maybe Club Penguin too. I like how instead of just earning a background, you can also talk with Constantine. In the last photo, you just see a photo of one of the themed rooms, which I believe is France. Club Penguin really paid attention to detail. Before I end up this long post, I would just like to mention something. I like how in this party (but they've also done it in other parties) if you leave the party and come back another day there will be something new, so it's never just standing around doing nothing after you've unlocked everything. I think this has been a long enough post (sorry about that), so I'm going to end it here by saying that this party is unique and definitely one epic party. Peace!

-Dylan A.K.A. Woddylan
Club Penguin Imagineers Team

No comments:

Post a Comment