Thursday, February 27, 2014

Club Penguin Times Issue #436 - Penguin Band Interview

Check out this week's issue of the Club Penguin Times:

PENGUIN BAND INTERVIEW
From left to right: G Billy, Petey K, Franky, and Stompin' Bob.

By Aunt Arctic -- Hello readers. Petey K, G Billy, Stompin' Bob, and Franky are back for The Fair! They stopped by for an exclusive interview. Hear what they have to say

AA: Hello boys. For those who don't know your music, how would you describe your style?

Stompin' Bob: Aw! You're starting with the TOUGH questions.

Franky: Yeah, that is hard. We have rock, country, electronic, pop... I don't wanna let it get stale.

G Billy: Right! We're just trying to do things that are interesting.

AA: And what is it like playing at The Fair?

Stompin' Bob: The Fair stage is a wicked venue! I love getting to play for so many fans.

Petey K: Yeah, and the fish dogs aren't bad either!

AA: Haha. I know the fans are happy to see you too. Do you have any plans after The Fair?

Franky: I've been playing around with some of our old songs. Mixing, splicing, remastering...

Petey K: Don't get him started! He'll play you thirty versions of Cool in the Cold!

G Billy: Actually, we've got some irons in the fire right now. Gotta keep on playing and giving back to the fans.

Aa: Thank you so much for the interview. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. For now, best of luck at The Fair!


NEWSFLASH
Hoedowns happening all week. Put on your best boots and scoot to Tumbleweed Town for some square dancing!


To Rookie,

Shiver me timbers, lad! I wouldn't have bet me buckles on the Fair bein' a success. But blow me over, I be hearin' nothin' but good tales o' yer Amazement Park.

I wish I could be seein' this Marooned Lagoon! Be afeared o' those wily merguins. Keep it all ship-shape and I'll be toastin' ye with cream soda when I return.

I may be a while yet though, this treasure map be confoundin'!

-Rockhopper


UPCOMING EVENTS

Mar. 6 New Penguin Style
Be a tourist in your own town or a pilot of your own plane!

Mar. 20 Stage
Very special guests take over the Stage! Yaaaay!

Mar. 13--no boarding... flights on CP Air igloos!

Find the collectible pin! Hidden now until March 5.
Next pin hidden: March 6-19


ASK ROOKIE

Do you play any instruments?
-Carrie D. Pryze

Not like the guys in the Penguin Band! I only know how to play the rake. It's such a cool instrument! The Penguin Band should get noe. The only song I can play is Freeze a Jolly Good Fellow, but I get some of the chords wrong.

I'm trying to learn some elevator music, but it's super hard. Making the soothing sounds from an elevator is really tough with a rake. Plus, you don't get much time to practice when the elevator keeps stopping on every floor! What about you? Do you play any garden tools?

Let me know and maybe we can jam sometime!

COMIC

SECRETS
Bullseye Secrets

The new Bullseye game is a great way to rack up some Fair tickets. There are lots of targets popping up, so it can get frantic in there.

You need to be a real sharpshooter to hit the one on the windmill. And you'll want to take out that grumpy bear as soon as you can. The mine cart and the cacti are also good spots to watch. They all haev targets you can hit if you're quick on the draw!

Good luck out there, pardners!

JOKES
Q. What is a cloud's favorite ice cream?
A. Rainbow sherbet!
-Allygary

Q. What's a pirate favorite subject?
A. Arrrt!
-Redtoo1

Q. Why don't balloons go to dance clubs?
A. They play pop music!
-Trentco55467

Q. What do you call boomerang that won't come back?
A. A stick!
-Chippy2665

Q. How does a penguin make pancakes?
A. With a flipper!
-Chicka53

Q. What's the difference between homework and breakfast?
A. The puffle didn't eat my breakfast!
-Mr Pickles3

No comments:

Post a Comment