Monday, December 9, 2013

The Spoiler Alert - Episode 2

The Spoiler Alert's second episode is now LIVE!
Loved every bit of this episode, though my favorite part was probably when Megg rapped. LOL!

The Spoiler Alert videos are my favorite videos from Club Penguin in a LONG time. I hope they continue making them for quite a while. :D

I think Ninja should win this contest. I liked his more, though it lacked a little background. LOL! I actually had a suggestion for Make a Christmas special of The Spoiler Alert for the Monday before Christmas. Maybe two competitors could have a office decorating contest?

Can't wait for next week's episode! Don't forget to vote for who you think should win the igloo contest on the original What's New Blog post, linked above. More soon, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment