Friday, August 9, 2013

My Thoughts: New Everyday Phoning Facility Look

As you know from Ocean6100's spectacular post, the EPF (Everyday Phoning Facility) has been renovated, as it used to be broken down. Although recently a donut who had a small obsession with the EPF rebuilt the building very nicely, but then an agent ate that donut for lunch, poor donut! Anyways, here is a picture of it on a popular server:
What I like about this room on popular servers is that people actually use it as a functional room, if you know what I mean. There are many rooms that just get abandoned on popular servers, but this one people have the fun of acting as if this is a real facility, which I enjoy well!

Here is the room on a non-popular server:
It's just me, sitting alone, on that server. If you look very closely all the computers are on a CP minigame. One of them is even on the old CP homepage! That's creative. I don't think workers should be playing at work, though! If you hover your mouse over the phone logo in the top middle of the room, it switches to the EPF logo, and if you waddle to it, you go into the EPF! The EPF still isn't finished, but hopefully another donut finishes it!! I absolutely love this room. There's so much detail in it! It looks like a real facility, and a fancy one too! Everything looks so realistic, and it's just amazing!

Signed,



No comments:

Post a Comment