Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Thoughts: My Penguin 1.2

Hey there, My Penguin 1.2 is simply epic. Here are some pictures:

Sorry that there aren't many pictures, but I was just having too much fun to take them!!! Let's start of with Bean Counter(s). The game is okay, but the only difference between it and the computer version is the graphics are updated. Computer version is easier in my opinion for this game. Now, onto Jetpack Boost. Yes, there are levels in different parts of the island, and you are collecting coins, but other than that, Jetpack Boost is VERY different from Jetpack Adventure. It's more fun and easier in my opinion. It's also very addictive. I love that game!

   Another new thing added to the update is you can go to almost any catalog, which is really awesome. Oh, and please keep in mind, I won't talk about every little feature in this update.

   Now, what you've all been waiting for, igloos on the go. You can now decorate igloos from your iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4,  or iPad Mini (I have the iPad Mini)! The "Likes" feature has also been added. Plus, you can get yourself an exclusive "Beach Party Igloo" from the Furniture Catalog (you would think it would be in the Igloos catalog, LOL), which is super cool. Not only that, but the 3D penguin avatars are TOO COOL!!

  My Penguin has quite a few glitches, but that's alright considering how hard it must of been to make all this. My Penguin 1.2 is AWESOME.

Signed,
Woddylan




No comments:

Post a Comment