Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Star Wars Takeover Strange Thoughts

Note: there may be some spoilers. Read it though, it's interesting.

As we all know, the Star Wars Takeover is coming soon to Club Penguin. In fact, if you didn't hear, the updates are coming early today, and it fits my time better! This isnt really a My Thoughts post, but nor is it a My CP Theories post, so this is just a random yet interesting post. For those of you who have watched the Star Wars movies (like myself) would know that Princess Leia is Darth Vader's daughter. Well, that means Darth Herbert is Princess Cadence's father. Creepy. Wouldn't Cadence be a polar bear then? I don't understand it. Also, as you may know, Sensei is becoming the character Obi Wan Kenobi during the party. Well in the movies, Obi Wan is killed by Darth Vader, meaning Sensei is to be killed by Herbert! Obviously they wouldn't make that happen in the party, but still! I don't understand it. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Signed,
Woddylan




1 comment:

  1. I think it's some definitely strange theories. It doesn't make sense, but it's kinda funny that Cadence is Princess Leia. I think this party has a really neat twist. :)

    ReplyDelete